Firefox Add Ons-How to download video files from streaming sites?
How to download movie files with Firefox from sites like Youtube.com? If you ask that question than you're probably new to all of this or at least new to Firefox. So I'll start by explaining the way of installing an Add-on on Firefox. It's really simple so everyone can do it.
The easiest way download a video file from a streaming site is to use a so-called 'Add On'. Think of it as an additional APP for your browser, which extends the abilities of your browser.
1. To install an Add On to Firefox just go to "Tools" on your menu and then click on "Add-ons"
2. A new tab will open - the "Add-ons Manager".
3. On the upper right side of the browser you find a search bar, just search for what you are looking for. In this case I entered "video download".
4. A list of Add-ons matching with your search phrase will appear. I recommend "Video DownloadHelper"
5. Click on install and download will start
6. To apply the changes to your browser you will need to restart it!
7. Congratulations, You've installed your first Add-on.
Next I will explain to you how to use Video DownloadHelper do download any video on a streaming site.






No comments:
Post a Comment