Nintendo DS (NDS) on Android
Well guys and gals, if you are on this Blog than you're probably searching for a working NDS emulator for your android phone or tablet. This one I want to present you is free to use and already at a state where games like Pokemon are playable. In the past months this emulator has made vast progress and is still being regularly updated. Right now I'm playing Pokemon Platinum on my ASUS Transformer tf101 and already got my 4th badge without experiencing any glitches during gameplay!
Just search for "nds4droid" in the android market (google play) and you'll find it.
nds4droid - Android Apps on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opendoorstudios.ds4droid&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS5vcGVuZG9vcnN0dWRpb3MuZHM0ZHJvaWQiXQ..
Google Play Description
"nds4droid is a free Nintendo DS emulator. It is still in it's infancy but supports many features you'd expect like save states and sound. It also supports the OUYA game console.
The nds4droid FAQ can be found here: http://jeffq.com/blog/nds4droid-faq/
Unlike other DS emulators nds4droid does not not violate the GPL, and it's completely open source.
Unfortunately, Nintendo DS emulation is still somewhat slow, even on higher end phones, but we'll continue to make improvements :). If you're having trouble with performance, try different "frame skip" options. "
Project website: http://nds4droid.com
I will write an explanation on how to make it work and how to tweak it in order to squeeze out a few for frames per sec.
So stay tuned :)
Don't ask me for any ROMS. I expect that you own the original Game.

No comments:
Post a Comment