Sunday, 28 April 2013

Nintendo DS Emulator for PC and Mac


The best working NDS emulator so far for PC (Windows) and Mac is
"DeSmuME". The latest version is 'DeSmuMe0.9.8'. I've got to tell you that there hasn't been any update for more than one year. However, this emulator is so advanced that you'll be able to play  almost all NDS games without any glitches, bugs and whatsoever on your PC at real game speed.

You can download it on their official Website, see link.

http://desmume.org/download/

Or directly using these direct links:

Windows (x86/x32)

Mediafire link:
http://205.196.121.19/3mry4q7luzig/z3ej28iid8631yu/desmume_0.9.8_JITx86_SVN4260.7z

http://205.196.122.28/d5lxczq9gjtg/h57otysof8no1xo/desmume-0.9.8-win32.rar


Windows (x64)

Mediafire link
http://205.196.122.34/ew48d4it5e6g/6ecv9d197sh3atx/desmume-0.9.8-win64.zip


Mac

http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CHysrFb59Ufz-NsL-mgWimoD4DcTiu8AD1N3ugFbUytZ3EAEg4eabAlC17pSj-v____8BYKX4kYCQAaAB7NDN_gPIAQKoAwHIA4AEqgSjAU_QDkFuZZhZLmYrjO0xZXJ45T1pz2RNG0LIjaQ1Wu_qjVPGUzZysK5JXKYGmlnivuy-MlnOeDTPaiFO9igTnSEbJuzRXQxaYP9FXbZB6Ho5nT-M-HkWe_88S98dV0ZHbVRCYQUBQVNSPGHK9pUhryL1BASvBN-MtcaKrPJ3MDDFs6u54mjIE3y8V5dQfN7RDmn9CGAswn878RsPQaKI_dz8g3qIBgGgBgKAB_yusgE&num=1&cid=5Ggd_27qV6-UkGJXm1iAPqGY&sig=AOD64_2L_RLlvUEIC7U38kWCYgdI2wBi4g&client=ca-ostg_js&adurl=http://driverupdate.net/articles/xp_download/windows-xp-driver-downloads.php%3Faps%3Dnewimgads_win_XP_drivers_banner&mb=2


If you are looking for working 3DS emulators, then I've got to disappoint you. There is none out there, at least not so far
(28th April 2013). The ones you'll find on the net are all scam.
So WARNING! Don't download and especially don't try to install them.


Don't ask me for NDS Roms. I expect you to own the original game!

No comments:

Post a Comment